Well, as some of you may know, my best friend Shanna came into town from Florida last weekend for the Fourth. It was so nice having her here...we laid around, ate snickers bars & watched crappy television all weekend...it was the perfect visit! I posted some pics below that she took...most are self-explanatory except the belly pic...Aunt Shanna thought it would be funny to take a picture of Baby Nickel listening to her Ipod.
I'm still sad that she had to go home. I've even avoided going upstairs to the room where Shanna slept to strip the sheets she slept on....in my emotional state it'll just upset me too much. I think this weekend though I may finally be ready to tackle that!! LOL.
Thanks for coming up, Shanna. You'll always have a room upstairs at Casa de Nickel.
1 comment:
I loved the Ipod "baby listening" picture. What a cute belly:-) Mailed you two more packages this morning. It's always a "fun" trip Monday morning to the post office. They wouldn't take the Fetzer box because I hadn't "obliterated" it enough. I went to UPS! to mail it.
No bears this year. The raccoons are still getting into everything. I left the garbage can out this weekend and they managed to fall in and turn it over.
The 4 pair of Rufous Hummingbirds are causing all kinds of trouble for the Broadtails! It's a constant battle and I love the "talking" they do to each other. What an argument!!! over the feeders.
You both look wonderful and having a great summer. Missing you always! Love you....Enjoy my "love" packages.
Post a Comment