I thought that was what you were getting me to drive the next time I came up!!!!
Love the blog and updates! How precious that Grandpa Nickel watches it! I love that!!
My family tells me how much they are enjoying keeping up with you two, especially since you are so far away!!!!!!! (That was a mom-whine and they are allowed.)
I have some goodies for Caroline and will probably just bring them when I come...unless we get a great flight, then I'll ship.
You are, of course, kidding. What kind of stroller did you get? I'm almost afraid to ask, since I've been searching on E-Bay for a Bugaboo!! (Holy Cow!) are strollers ever expensive and take a Master's Degree in Engineering to assemble and operate. Jason's stroller went to the Paxton's (up the street on Cottonwood) (Jean had 12 or 13) and needed every "hand-me-down" she could get a hold of. His had gone through three boys and was of questionable reliability by the time Jean got it; "back in the day" we just picked the baby up if the stroller tipped over:-) Okay, okay...I'm just kidding...in one of my "whacky" moods this morning. Love the tank! should work well to defend against "bumps in the road." Always missing you. Love you
2 comments:
I thought that was what you were getting me to drive the next time I came up!!!!
Love the blog and updates! How precious that Grandpa Nickel watches it! I love that!!
My family tells me how much they are enjoying keeping up with you two, especially since you are so far away!!!!!!! (That was a mom-whine and they are allowed.)
I have some goodies for Caroline and will probably just bring them when I come...unless we get a great flight, then I'll ship.
Love you bunches,
Debra
You are, of course, kidding. What kind of stroller did you get? I'm almost afraid to ask, since I've been searching on E-Bay for a Bugaboo!! (Holy Cow!) are strollers ever expensive and take a Master's Degree in Engineering to assemble and operate. Jason's stroller went to the Paxton's (up the street on Cottonwood) (Jean had 12 or 13) and needed every "hand-me-down" she could get a hold of. His had gone through three boys and was of questionable reliability by the time Jean got it; "back in the day" we just picked the baby up if the stroller tipped over:-) Okay, okay...I'm just kidding...in one of my "whacky" moods this morning. Love the tank! should work well to defend against "bumps in the road." Always missing you. Love you
Post a Comment