
Hello everyone! I've been a bit quirky lately so excuse my over-the-top exaggeration of today's modern stroller. After opening the box it came in I literally felt like I was assembling an Army Stryker, light armored, tactical assault vehicle.
I'm going to now come down on a more serious level and post it's actual picture; Navy blue for Ole Miss of course!
Hotty Toddy!
1 comment:
And for the next 15 years or so...you'll be putting stuff together...so get used to it! The words "little assembly required" will soon cause you to quiver in a corner! I can see it now, Jason in his shorts at 3 am Christmas morning, tools scattered around and saying words not fit for a child's ears, as he works feverishly to put together a trike or bike or dollhouse or little kitchen! Beth, make sure you take pictures! The fun is just beginning!
Love all 3 of you,
Debra
Post a Comment