
Hi everyone...
sorry we have been so slack about updating the blog. needless to say, we have had our hands a bit full!
Caroline Elizabeth Nickel was born on 10/1/08 at 9:09 pm via c-section. She weighed 7 lbs even and was 19 inches long. Her birth was an easy one & the recovery has been even easier.
She is a wonderful baby. She hardly ever cries & she is a good sleeper & a good eater. She is breastfeeding & that has done wonders for getting her mommy's weight off. I'm still not in my skinny jeans but I am getting there. I think the Lord gave us an easy baby so we will not hesitate to have another one.
We have her 2-week pediatric appointment tomorrow & I am eager to see how much weight she has gained. Her little thighs are starting to get rolls & her tummy is nice & round now.
My 2-week post-partum appointment is on Friday 10/17 & I am hoping the dr. will tell me it's ok to start running again.
We are so appreciative of the support of our friends & family during this time & we are so eager for Caroline to meet you all. She is our biggest blessing & our greatest joy & we thank Jesus every day for loaning her to us.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again...
Love,
Jason, Beth & Caroline
1 comment:
Yeah!! We've been waiting to see a picture - she is soooo cute!! Beth you are crazy girl - you absolutely CANNOT start running after 2 weeks silly! If your doc says so he's crazy...you need to let your inside stitches heal and take time to sleep, not run. :) Besides, the breastfeeding is all you need to help get the weight off and I'm sure you look great already. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment