Oh my gosh!! Look at those chubby cheeks! Just think, in 1 week, I'll be kissing them all over!!! I can't wait to get her to N. Florida and show her off. Your Nanny, aunts & uncles & cousins are so looking forward to having y'all home.
Love the co-sleeping blog! Hmmm...how many more words will you have to eat?? You aren't the first and won't be the last. Love you all, Mom (Debra)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Look at those chubby cheeks! Just think, in 1 week, I'll be kissing them all over!!! I can't wait to get her to N. Florida and show her off. Your Nanny, aunts & uncles & cousins are so looking forward to having y'all home.
Love the co-sleeping blog! Hmmm...how many more words will you have to eat?? You aren't the first and won't be the last.
Love you all,
Mom (Debra)
Those long legs are preparing for modeling days...
Post a Comment