


Barbie is always asking me "How does your garden grow?"....so I thought I'd post some pics. As you can tell, the cucumbers & zucchini are doing quite well. Good thing, I hear they're good for edema, which I have started experiencing fairly mildly. And the 3rd pic is pretty self-explanatory...Shanna chrisened it "Nickel & the Pickle." We're still waiting on the watermelon to come in but we have tomatoes coming out of our ears...right now beefsteaks & romas. My squash isn't doing so well though...maybe it's the 110 degree weather we're having?
1 comment:
My goodness...does your garden "ever" grow! You have the magic garden touch! to grow vegetables sooooo big! I picked two yellow squash this morning from MacGregor and one zucchini. Paul's Dad is here and he loves squash so I made a squash and onion casserole. Steve thinks he might die if he eats squash...his loss, our gain. Cooler....finally
Thanks for all the cool pictures. It's great to see Jason holding one of your garden...pickles! What is that!???
Shanna is wonderful...Caroline's first piggy and rattle. What a very thoughtful gift!
Talk to you again soon. Missing you always. Love you!
Post a Comment