Love the "tummy" picture! Missing you this weekend:-( Only about 15 days to go...2 weeks+!!
The hummingbirds are about gone; all the males have left and headed south. I noticed today that one of the feeders doesn't even looked "touched", so even the females are taking off! I will miss their "chatter."
Hope you have a nice Labor Day Weekend and get lots of rest.
I reorganized my closet. It was amazing what I found! Nothing like going all summer and then two weeks before I leave, I decide to find stuff! I even found a blanket for Caroline I had put in there at the beginning of summer. Paul leaves and the kitchen falls apart. He said it would and it did. His popcorn popper is still not cleaned and he's been gone two days.
No bears! Live ones, that is. Bringing a stuffed bear home from our friends Jeff & Julie Reback. This is a gift for Caroline and it's soooo cute. It has a pouty mouth and is sitting on his butt! I think he's a "Barrington Bear."
Looking forward to seeing you both soon. So is Aunt Mal. She is off this weekend to see PJ & Kaitlyn. Missing you both. Love you:-)
24 Days to go! Wow! That's amazing. We are headin' out tomorrow morning. Our first stop will be Dumas, TX to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Minnie Mouse and Ehud know "something is up." It will be a mad dash in the morning to gather them up so they don't hide.
Looks like we have bad weather from TX to AR on Sunday. Hurricane Ike is a "really big storm!" We should be home some time around noon on Monday if the weather permits.
Ron & Vivian are planning to be in Memphis on October 3. She has her 50th class reunion in Cobb County Georgia on the 4th and "looks really good"! They are excited about coming just around your delivery date. Could be a busy weekend:-)
See you soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you, the baby's room, seeing your garden and eating your Grandmother's fried green tomatoes (Paul is still talking about how good they were.)Love you
2 comments:
Hi Beth & Jason
Love the "tummy" picture! Missing you this weekend:-( Only about 15 days to go...2 weeks+!!
The hummingbirds are about gone; all the males have left and headed south. I noticed today that one of the feeders doesn't even looked "touched", so even the females are taking off! I will miss their "chatter."
Hope you have a nice Labor Day Weekend and get lots of rest.
I reorganized my closet. It was amazing what I found! Nothing like going all summer and then two weeks before I leave, I decide to find stuff! I even found a blanket for Caroline I had put in there at the beginning of summer. Paul leaves and the kitchen falls apart. He said it would and it did. His popcorn popper is still not cleaned and he's been gone two days.
No bears! Live ones, that is. Bringing a stuffed bear home from our friends Jeff & Julie Reback. This is a gift for Caroline and it's soooo cute. It has a pouty mouth and is sitting on his butt! I think he's a "Barrington Bear."
Looking forward to seeing you both soon. So is Aunt Mal. She is off this weekend to see PJ & Kaitlyn. Missing you both. Love you:-)
24 Days to go! Wow! That's amazing. We are headin' out tomorrow morning. Our first stop will be Dumas, TX to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Minnie Mouse and Ehud know "something is up." It will be a mad dash in the morning to gather them up so they don't hide.
Looks like we have bad weather from TX to AR on Sunday. Hurricane Ike is a "really big storm!" We should be home some time around noon on Monday if the weather permits.
Ron & Vivian are planning to be in Memphis on October 3. She has her 50th class reunion in Cobb County Georgia on the 4th and "looks really good"! They are excited about coming just around your delivery date. Could be a busy weekend:-)
See you soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you, the baby's room, seeing your garden and eating your Grandmother's fried green tomatoes (Paul is still talking about how good they were.)Love you
Post a Comment