
Hey everyone! I thought I'd share some of my garden successes since Beth has been so diligent in sharing her's. These are some of my morning glories. I plant them every year and every year they look better and better. I took these picture last Saturday morning; the powder blue ones are my favorite. Enjoy!

1 comment:
Your morning glories are beautiful! I'm sooo glad the blue ones bloomed. They are late, but worth the wait!
How are Beth's tomatoes? Has Dixie managed to sneak through and under the fencing lately? of under the deck? She "does" love Beth's tomatoes.
The Broadtail hummingbirds are getting ready to leave for Mexico. They have brought their babies and momma and daddy are getting fat to make the long trip. The Rufous has left for the Oregon and Washington coast. I love the chatter and the air acrobatics are amazing. It's better than the circus.
We are going into the Park tomorrow (if it doesn't rain.) Making Pulled Pork Barbecue in the crock pot. It takes at least 15-18 hours to make it "perfect."
Dad says "hi" and will see you in less than a week. He is looking forward to being with you for about 10 days.
Thanks for the wonderful pictures on your blog. See you soon. Always missing you. Love you!
Post a Comment