HOT in Memphis! Wow well it's only the middle of June and not even the middle of summer and it was around a hundred here today. Despite what you might hear from the weather forecasters around the country they're not stepping outside and working in the yard in this. We're still diligently working away and Beth's garden looks great.
When I can't work outside I'm inside painting away. I'm working on a project for the TV room right now and when it's finished I'll make sure to post a pic.
Beth and I bought our little Rebelette this weekend her first official Ole Miss onesie; she's going to look great and we continue to piece together all that we'll need to make her and us comfortable when she arrives. Still not finished with the nursery but we're getting close. Beth and I have been carefully searching for some neat things to hang on her walls' and finally think we've found what we want. Stay tuned!
Have a great week and I'll continue to be in touch.
Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment