We have had a very busy month, as usual & we have a ton on the 'to-do list' for this summer.
Some of our summer projects:
--Paint the exterior of the house (!)...we are actually almost finished with this project. All we have left to do is paint the doors & one pair of shutters. and what a job that was!
--Re-landscape the flower bed in the front yard.
--Strip & re-paint the shed
--Stain the concrete on the side porch
--Stain the back deck
--Start composting!!
Working in the yard has become one of our favorite weekend pastimes but I must say, it's a challenge to do while you are holding a baby! LOL.
Other than that, we have been keeping busy with Jason's soccer games & work, of course.
Caroline & I visited Shanna this past weekend & had a great time getting out of Memphis for the weekend. Shanna got to practice some of her newfound cosmetology skills on my hair & Caroline & I got to swim & eat great seafood. Other than a snafu at the Mayberry Airport on Monday a.m. when I was traveling home, the trip went very smoothly.
Caroline is now crawling & pulling up like a pro. Where does the time go? She is growing so fast I can hardly keep up with her.
Here are a few pics from this past month that were taken with my new Nikon D60.
Love,
The Nickels
1 comment:
YEAH, new pics!! Love them!! She looks so much like you, Beth, in that pic of her in the pink standing up by the TV. I can't wait to see y'all in a month!!
Post a Comment