It's official! She is the sweetest baby that's ever been born.
She weighed 12 lbs 14 oz at her last pedi appointment...that's still 50-75th percentile.
She loves her rattles, her Glo-Worm & being read to...but pretty much anything makes her smile. It's very rare that she cries over anything despite the fact that Dr. Ware thinks she is pre-teething.
She is still exclusively breastfed but I worry that my milk supply has taken a hit with this inner ear infection I've been battling. Maybe I'm just being paranoid though.
I'm still putting in long hours at the office but Caroline is able to spend a few hours a week up here with me so that helps with my angst over leaving her every day.
Here is the latest picture I have of her...it was taken this weekend. Hope everyone is well!~
2 comments:
Your pictues are great! I love Caroline's leggings! Paul and I really enjoy taking care of her. She smiles when she dreams and she smiles when she wakes. It is a blessing and we love every single moment. Love you
The other Grandma sure wishes she was there to get some of those beautiful smiles!! Aren't we the most blessed Grandmothers in the world!!!
Post a Comment