Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5/27/08

Given the fact that both sets of grandparents are in different cities this summer, we thought they would appreciate a blog. That way they won't miss out on things like how fat I've gotten or what kind of glider we put in the nursery. I don't think I'm going to a very good blogger because A.) I'm rather vague about details 2.) I hate taking pictures & C.) I hate the hassle of downloading them even more.

Big Gulps, huh? Welp! See ya later!!

5 comments:

Baabe said...

Hope this gets through. I'm very new at this. Missing you already and watching your tummy grow. Looking forward to pictures. Off to MacGregor this morning for my first day of volunteering. Love you always.....Baabe'

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason and Beth...Barb gave me info on your blog so I can stay in touch, too! Anxious to hear about your getting fat Beth :)) FYI..with Tom gained 26 lbs...with PJ...gained about 70...but managed to take it off quickly, so don't get alarmed. Babies are hard work and it doesn't take much to drop off that "baby" fat :) Love to you both...Aunt Mal

Anonymous said...

Jason and Beth...saw the latest at 31 weeks. How wonderful! Sweet Caroline. I love the bible verses you have posted. I am so looking forward to seeing you both and maybe all three in October. What a wonderful gift to me that would be..Great Aunt??? Mal...ooooohh..seems OLD :)) Will see you soon...about 6 weeks now. Wow..hard to believe. Love you both...Aunt Mal

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. Enjoy this wonderful moment. Holding that sweet, precious blessing is the best feeling in life. <3 Jason, when things slow down a bit, give us a call and let us know how everything went. We will be thinking of all THREE of you!

Love you...Bree, Jeremy & Ashtyn

Baabe said...

Hi Jason, Beth, & Caroline

What a cute picture! Loved the pictures of Caroline's room. Thank you for sending the blog site again. I will send it on to Grandpa....I'm sure he would like to see the latest info. Love you always....Baabe